7/31/2013

Far View I Watercolor 12" x 16" / 30 cm x 40 cm

Far View
Watercolor 12" x 16" / 30 cm x 40 cm
Ebba Jahn, 2013
Panorama View
Watercolor 8.3" x 16" / 21.5 cm x 40 cm
Ebba Jahn, 2013

Saying goodbye to the summer... Recently I painted this en plein air in Bornholm and it fits the weekly daily paintworks contest "grass".
The far view could be seen from a slightly higher garden point, and because another tree was cut down... that's where I sat down to enjoy / paint the scenery.
While painting I looked closely at the shadow of the right tree on the grass, but painted it not quite accordingly, more dark green was no option for my eye... that's why I can now sometimes imagine to change the format to a wide panorama view.

 It is available at Daily Paintworks Gallery >>
 Or by email to info@EbbaJahn.com