11/04/2019

For HANDS UP Exhibition Paraffine Hand with Tulips was chosen.





(c) Ebba Jahn 2019
This photo is showing my hand holding a can after spraying the title of my latest work, a dvd case for my art & improvised music video.

I preferred to spray by hand through a stencel/mask instead of giving it to a printing press for its slight variations the hand movement and finger push provides to each case. The typography alludes to letters some Abstract Expressionist American artists were using, and in my case (pun intended) add to a handmade quality which corresponds to the video.


In addition the photo is a camera test – it's showing the camera solution quality for a video-minute project of the DVD case / spray production process.

                     ***

(c) Ebba Jahn 2019

(c) Ebba Jahn 2019