9/30/2016

Ebba Jahn Website Links - update Sept. 2020

Ebba Jahn Arts
 
Pixels.com/profiles/EbbaJahn.html and FineArtAmerica are my same shop for offering worldwide various prints on several surfaces. You can individually pick the size and paper or canvas, including frames and more. Offered are my artworks in great print quality at very affordable prices, you'll see the choices by clicking on any image  And if you want, I order it for you from  
 
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/ebbajahn.html  Great Print Options of Original Artworks, and here an image of sold Originals:


 

While there, check out my son's Digital Artwork:
http://pixels.com/profiles/dwayne-jahn.html  
 
On my Photo Blog you find a photo series in progress One At A Time.

www.EbbaJahn.de is an older website and includes a filmography with links to my film infos.
Some short videos can be watched on Vimeo.
 
 
Discogs EJProjects DVDs & related rare CDs shop which developed through my Jazzfilm Rising Tones Cross. 

Ebba Jahn Arts facebook page - if you "like" my new "fan page" you receive  infos incl. my public appearances & you help to bring up the number:-)
You can also follow now our new uploaded artworks on

Twitter: @EbbaJahn

Instagram: @EbbaJahn


My former blog EJProjects
up until ca. 2012 functions as archive.

EbbaJahn.com leads momentarily to this blog.


Please email to Ebba Jahn for all questions you might have and know, that you can order any work you see by sending a mail